Siffa’s Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SiffaScary
-How do you deal with triggering comments?
– Does talking about your mental health online help your mental health in your daily life?
– Do you worry that your videos are controversial and they can give off the wrong message?
– How do you feel about others watching your recovery (do you feel like you have to be perfectly in control/ well/ a good role model, etc.)
– What is your reaction when people tell you that you have made a big impact on their lives and their recovery?
– What is your reaction to people thinking you are a role model?
– Advice for anyone wanting to start a mental health channel?
▷ FOLLOW ME ON ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
○ WEBSITE: http://likekristen.com
○ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/likekristen
○ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/likekristenn
○ INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/likekristenn
○ PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/likekristen
○ SNAPCHAT: likekristen
▷ If you believe in mental health awareness and would like to contribute to the production of LikeKristen here is the link to my Patreon account. Every $ goes to spreading mental health awareness! https://www.patreon.com/LikeKristen
Want to send me a letter?
P.O. Box 255206
Sacramento, CA 95865
If you have a business inquiry / want to collaborate with my channel please contact my business email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am very excited to work with you!
Please do not use this email just to say hi (send me a little message on social media for that ♡)
▷ ABOUT ME
Hello! My name is Kristen, I am 22 years old, from Sacramento CA, and I am graduating in the Spring with my BA in Psychology. I created this channel for three reasons that are very close to my heart. One, to help others be able to tell their stories and be advocates for mental health. Two, to give recovery tips and tricks to help others find the help they need. And three, to spread awareness for mental health issues to fight the stigma surrounding it. The more we talk about mental illness the more normalized it will be in our society and the more people will not be ashamed to get help!
☆ DISCLAIMER ☆ I am not a professional. If you are seeking professional advice please go see your primary care doctor or therapist. The information in this post is based on personal experiences, personal knowledge, or research I have done on the subject. These videos are not an alternative to therapy and are not meant to be used for self diagnosis. If this is an emergency please call 911, call your local crisis line https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ or go to your nearest hospital.