Jaimie & Jay make a DIY Halloween Mummy! Learn how to make a life-sized, realistic mummy using simple materials and with barely any tools required. 💀👻🎃
SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/2EypcHI
FOLLOW US! 👇
Tweets by wickedmakers
Learn how to make a DIY Halloween Mummy! This was a really fun and easy DIY Halloween project that is perfect for upping your Halloween game this year! We start by making a duct tape form and then filling it with upcycled newspaper.
This project uses normal materials that you probably already have around the house and only takes about a few hours to make. No complicated tools are necessary and it’s a great project to do with the kids!
We go all out for Halloween every year and do a huge haunt at our house. This DIY Mummy is going to be a great new addition to our setup.
Did you enjoy the video? We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments!!
– Duct Tape – https://amzn.to/2KOJS2X
– Cheese Cloth (Grade 10) – https://amzn.to/2Z7x8NI
– Plastic Wrap – https://amzn.to/2Zw8Qwt
– White Spray Paint – https://amzn.to/2HijUCH
– Skeletal Hands – https://amzn.to/33UTikT
– Thick Wire – https://amzn.to/2ZdKDeU
– Acrylic Paint – https://amzn.to/2L6MzM7
– Black Tea
– Recycled Newspaper (Filler Material)
– Scissors – https://amzn.to/2Z9pWM8
– Black Marker – https://amzn.to/2zf8tY7
– Paint Brush – https://amzn.to/2Hnf5rV