Are you a small business owner, or thinking about finally starting your own business? If so, then you have probably wondered about your financing options.
“The Basics of Small Business Loans,” was a free webinar that provided an overview of financing for small businesses.
• What are small business loan products and their key benefits for borrowers?
• Who are small business financial vendors, including traditional loan providers and new alternative lenders, such as peer-to-peer lenders?
• How do you match loan products with your small business borrowing needs?
• What are the top five things for small businesses to consider before getting a loan?
• What are five tips to help your small businesses get the loan you want or need?
Increase your understanding of available loan options, know the advantages and disadvantages of various loan products, and know how to qualify for a variety of loan options.
Scott Blum, the Vice President of SmartBiz Loans, and Sabrina Parsons, CEO of Palo Alto Software, presented this great webinar that is perfect for small business loan beginners!
Read more: http://articles.bplans.com/