How to Get Business Loan above 10 Lacs from SBI | 10 लाख से ऊपर एसबीआई से बिजनेस लोन
Apply Business Loan online from SBI : https://sbiforsme.sbi.co.in/SME/customer.htm?execution=e4s1
SBI Business Loans ✓ Get Details on Documents ✓ Interest Rates ✓ EMI ✓ Processing Charges on SBI Business loans Online.
Interest Rate 11.20% – 16.30%
Lowest EMI Rs. 2,594 per lakh
Tenure 1 Year to 4 Years
Loan Amount Min Rs. 500,000 and Max Rs. 1,000,000,000
Part Prepayment Charges Nil Prepayment Charges after 6 EMI’s
Early Foreclosure Charges Nil Prepayment Charges after 6 EMI’s
SBI gives the facility of business loan to the people who need finance to expand their business. There are some benefits of taking business loan from SBI:
You can prepay part of your loan anytime after paying 1% prepayment charges
You can foreclose your entire Business loan anytime after paying 6 EMI’s at forclosure charges – Nil Prepayment Charges
SBI has over 17,107 branches in India where you can avail service.
SBI Interest Rate depends upon
Loan amount: Business loan rate in SBI depends upon the loan amount you apply for. Higher the loan amount, lesser will be the interest rate
CIBIL Score: SBI offers business loan at higher interest rate if your CIBIL score is poor or vice versa
Monthly Revenue: SBI will avail you business loan at lower interest rate if you have higher monthly revenue
Time in Business: SBI offers business loan at lower rates if you are doing business since long time.
• Term Loan
• Working Capital Finance
Business Loan SBI documents required
• Address proof of individual: Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Bank statement, registry copy, rent agreement , utility bills, current account statement.
• Identity proof of individual: Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card
• Business existence proof: PAN, sales tax/ excise/ VAT/ service tax registration, copy of partnership deed, trade license, certificate of practice, registration certificate issued by RBI, SEBI
• Copy of Income Tax PAN for 24 months
• Balance sheet , P&L , computation sheet & IT return.
• Promoter & Business profile.
• Project report & previous sales record.
• Security document (if security offered.