In this video we briefly explain the main differences between an equipment “Loan” vs a “Lease”. At Diamond Business Loans we offer both solutions to our customers. The issues we discuss in this video are around the topics of “Title”, “Down Payment”, and “Depreciation”.
Please call us to discuss your business needs! We offer both products at Diamond Business Loans. Here is a short list of what can be considered business equipment:
– Auto Repair & Diagnostic Tools – automotive shop equipment
– Commercial Cleaning & Laundry – janitorial & laundromat equipment
– Computers & Mobile Devices – desktops, laptops & tablets
– Construction & Heavy Equipment
– Farm & Landscaping Equipment – growing, harvesting, and managing
– HVAC / Heating & Cooling
– Medical & Dental Equipment
– Office Equipment & Furniture
– Point of Sale (POS) Equipment – credit card processing and more
– Restaurant Equipment – refrigeration, food prep, cooking and more
– Security Systems & Monitoring – office; safes & lockboxes
– Software Leasing – CRMs, CAD & other business tools
– Telecommunication, IT & VoIP – business phone systems & servers
You can reach our office at (888)620-3800 or visit our website at www.DiamondBL.com.
Please like, comment, share or subscribe to ur page! We would love to have you and we look forward to presenting more important and pertinent business information to you!
This video is not meant to be tax advice so please consult a tax professional regarding your specific business and its needs. This is not an offer or commitment to lend. Loans made pursuant to Department of Business Oversight California Finance Lenders Law License, License 60DBO-4553. “Diamond Business Loans, LLC” may act as the broker for the loan and may not be the direct lender. Loans may be provided by a third party lender. We are a BBB accredited business